Thursday, August 10, 2006

Life stored in a Box

It's interesting how we become so dependent on technology......our whole life stored in a computer. We wake up and the first thing we need to do is to check our email....communicate through email..Internet..Our whole life as a soft copy.

I did not know how much my life was a soft copy until I lost my external hard drive a few days ago! I used it to back up my stuff from the computer because I needed to clean my computer up. Never had a chance to put the info back and now everything that's important to me is gone. Important docs, pictures ( all of them - this is what happen when you get a digital camera and not print them out), university reports & thesis, recommendation letters, music etc..... My whole life flashed before my eyes...lost in a minute.

No comments: