Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I CAN SEE!

I can see now...without glasses!!

Never knew I would have gotten lasik done so soon. Well..firstly's because I was terrified. I don't think I can stand someone touching my eyes. What's more, I will be fully awake during the procedure - I can see everything??!! With my mum constantly bugging me about it (she works in an eye hospital which sees eye infections all the time)- about how bad contacts can be for you etc, I guess I did it more for her sake then my own.

This is when one will have to say - Mum knows best. The procedure was painless (eyes were numbed) and it was really interesting to see how one's cornea is flipped open (yes I saw all of that). Recovery time was short. I feel great now. Love the freedom that I have. Highly recommend it.

Check out Excelview in Midvalley if you're interested. Great doctors and nurses there (mum's friends)

With Aunthy Khoh (nurse) and mum an hour after the precedure.
I can already see..though a little hazy. Perfect vision the next day.


No comments: