Sunday, August 05, 2007

Reunion Gathering

Had a reunion yesterday with some of my closest and oldest friends. It's been years since I last saw some of them. Due to the fact that a few of us are either stationed overseas (Hawaii, Sydney, Singapore) or jobs that brings some of the others in and out of the country, it was nice that most of us were able to come back and have a little gathering. You'll never know the next time will be.

You know how when you were younger and can't understand how your parents keeps repeating stories again and again..and you're wondering 'don't they ever get tired of them'..well we were like our parents last night. Reminiscing old times. There were a lot of laughter.

Most of them I've known since primary school, some from high school and others from college. Can you believe that Jess and I have known each other for about 22 years!! Some are married or are getting married, one's even expecting!! Congrats Gary and Chris.

I am truly blessed to have great friends like you guys!!!

Jess, Me, Amy and Christina. My best gals!!!


Han San, Jean, Kelvin, Kar Shian and Murphy

The whole group of us enjoying dinner at Genki at PJ Hilton

Now these here are the people I've known for the longest time. The 5 from primary school.

The girls at 7ate9


More Pics HERE



No comments: